Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday, April 3rd, 2008

The Substitute Radio Show
Thursday, April 3rd, 2008 (0300-0630)

"NEW" Tunes
Calvin Harris "The Girls (Bomb Squad Mix)"
Everyday Prophets "Flinch"
Hel Toro "Steady Eddie (...Goes off-roading)"
Anarchy Club "No You Don't"
Dave Gahan "Kingdom (Digitalism Remix)"
The Dirtbombs "Wreck my Flow"
End The Stars "Track 1" (no track listing)
Cavalera Conspiracy "Inflikted"
Cadence Weapon "Limited edition oj slammer"
Crystal Castles "Xxzxcuzx Me"
Steve Lieberman "Public Suicide"
The Better Beatles "I'm Down"

Not "NEW" Tunes
Insane Poetry "Any Given Monday"
Midnight Oil "Beds are Burning"
Pink Floyd "Money"
SX10 "Caught Up in the System"
Gorod "Here Die Your G-ds"
RA The Rugged Man "Chains"
Oxycontin
DMX "Where My Dogs At"
Cypress Hill "I Wanna Get High"
ODB "Baby I Got Your Money (Ill Cosby's Ghost Remix)"
Tool "Jambi"
Motorhead "Overkill (Live)"
Metallica "Eye of the Beholder"
David Bowie "Thursday's Child"
Stone Temple Pilots "Dancing Days"
Tool "Disposition"
Rammstein "Bestrafe Meich"
Rammstein "Dalai Lama"
Twisted Sister "Horror-teria" (Parts A & B)
Jerry Cantrell "Bargain-Basement Howard Hughes"
Soundgarden "Head Down"
The Ramones "Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio"
Rush "Working Man"
Alice Cooper "Is It My Body"
R.E.M. "Bang and Blame"
zoomzip vs da gold "where it at"
The Sex Pistols "G-d Save the Queen"
Black Flag "My War"
Charles Manson "Don't Do Anything Illegal"
Frank Sinatra "My Way"

29% "NEW" music played this show!

No comments: